Thursday, September 15, 2011

I peed on the stick... And I'M PREGNANT!!!

Well, here starts my pregnancy blog.... I found out 9/11 at work and it made that terrible day SO much better! The funny thing is... nobody will be reading this for a while because we have only told very close family and friends. I am TERRIFIED of a miscarraige. With all of my health problems, I have to lay really low and chill. Mark just bought me a Saturn Vue to be safe in the winter for me and the little pudding pop. :) He is amazing! Well... anyways.. the whole prego thing... :) It's a pretty big deal because I did not know if I was even fertile or not. Turns out my appointment to start talking about conceiving with my OB is my 2nd OB appt!!! God is great. I am peeing all the time, crampy (Just a little bit), headaches and thank God no nausea.... yet. Oh yeah... and my boobs are the size of volleyballs and kill... Just thought all you pervs would love that. Mark is so excited and can't wait to be a daddy. Of course... he wants a boy and I want a girl... probably will be huge whatever it is if you know my hubby.... Can you say C-Section scars??? haha I will take ANY and EVERY advice because I know NOTHING about babies or being prego...


Tata for a bit. I am going to try to update this weekly with pics because even know you really nice girls out there say I am going to be SO CUTE :/... I am probably going to be a beached whale with a baby stretching from my throat to my buttcrack.... It WILL be a Riley!

1 comment:

  1. Ha don't worry ..if u have a gigantic baby/c section the scar prob won't be that bad. With brayden after awhile u could barely see it. Anyway it can be one of your battle scars...a happy one.

    ReplyDelete