Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Fun in the Sun with Family!!!

Yesterday, I took Emmy and my nephew Anthony to my aunt Debbie's house to go swimming with her and their cousin Addison. For having 3 kids under the age  of 5 and only 2 adults in the pool, it was so relaxing! The older kids had an amazing time together, and Emily was loving her float and her puddle jumper in the water!!! I suggest puddle jumpers to anyone who has kids that need help swimming! Only 18$ and pretty much priceless for your piece of mind and reassurance your child won't drown!!! Thank you aunt Debbie for letting us come and for all the fun!!! And for my sexy tanlines... ;) here are some pictures!!!

So excited to see aunt Debbie and addi!
The kids having a blast!
My little waterbug floating around!
Cutie in her Puddle jumper!
Love my princess!
Avengers Popsicle time!!!
Anthony and Addison
My little Hulk... :)
Two Hulks and an Ironman Please!!
My buddy boy
Mama cakes....
Addi-boo
He really liked Addison's shoes... She was not happy... But shared anyway for a minute! :) lol
Thy must have been REALLY COMFY, bc he won't usually won't touch anything "girlie" hahahaha
Such a great day with the big and little ones that I love! It truly is ALL about family... I will never forget this day. 


Fun in the sun and pool splashes to you all,

Mama Riley 😍💦💋🌀🌈

No comments:

Post a Comment