Thursday, June 20, 2013

Sicky boo-boo

Our poor, poor baby doll has had a recurrent junky cough and snotty nose on and off for the past month... We think she is doing great and then BAM.... Cough is back. She had RSV in January and the doctors said she was going to be like this even why she is fighting the smallest cold. I hate to see her sick. 

She was adorable even with RSV, a double ear infection and pneumonia... Those were the 3 scariest days of my life so far....
But our princess is a fighter and so tough and got through it like nothing. They tell you children are resilient, but until you have one that is sick or hurt, you really don't understand. 
I am off of work tomorrow and I am going to nurture my Emma Lemma back to health with hugs, kisses, singing and maybe a little nebulizer treatment here or there. You all have a great day and know that you are blessed!!!

 

Hugs, kisses and butterfly wishes,

Xoxo

Mama Riley 

No comments:

Post a Comment