Sunday, October 30, 2011

10 weeks 5 days

Hello everyone! There is A LOT to catch up on!

Tuesday 10/25, me and my mom went to the OB and we could not hear a heartbeat for 3 different people at the office... so, we got to see the punkin on the ultrasound!! It's little heart was going so fast! And kicking its legs.. SO miraculous!

Then on Thursday 10/27, me, mark, mom and mom in law all went to my nuchal translucency test and first real ultrasound. I found out that I was not almost 12 weeks.... but almost 11 weeks... a little sucky... I have been dying to get out of this first trimester... So I did not get to do the Nuchal test (which tests for all neural tube defects, but mostly we were wondering about Down's Syndrome) because I was not far enough along. But, we all did get to see the peanut in all its glory! Was pretty cool! It kept waving one arm as if to say... Hey Family!! :)

I am still so tired all the time and now starting to get so dizzy about 3 times a day. I am starting to think that I am part feline.... It just feels SO good!!!

I have a full work week ahead and it is already making me tired thinking of it.... So I am going to let you all go...


 Peace in the Middle East,

Mama Riley


P.S. Please keep our great family friends The Rocha's in your prayers.... Mr Rocha burned over 50% of his body in 3rd degree burns when he was at work. He is in a induced coma at Loyola Hospital in Chicago and he will be there over the next few months while having surgeries and getting all the right treatment. These are the nicest people I have ever met. They helped my family when we were at our absolute worst when I got sick with just supporting my parents and helping with whatever.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's adorable you signed as Mama Riley! Congrats girl, I am still so happy for you <3

    ReplyDelete