Monday, October 10, 2011

Hello all...

Well, I am stuck here at home and cannot keep ANYTHING down. I had to call off yesterday and today because of it and my stomach hurting. All is well with baby and my HCG was up in the high 70,000's on Saturday. No wonder this child is making me so sick. So, since I am bed bound... I will let you all know what's been going on.

I am officially 9 weeks!! YAY! Now, only 3 more to go to be out of the clear for a miscarraige... Still in the back of my mind... Staying positive though. All the time. Like I said in the last post... I will definitely be high risk. I finally came to terms that it just means I will be getting extraordinary care from the doctors. :) Mark and I go to U of Chicago tomorrow to see my Wilson's doctor and I will probably have another million blood tests... O'well, whatever is best for the peanut. I cannot believe how so early on you get attached. I will do ANYTHING for this child, no questions asked.

On a happy note, I have some adorable pictures of my beautiful nephew Anthony (Chunk). Him and my sister are back in Hawaii, which makes me VERY sad, but I know that they are happy and that is ALL that matters. I got to skype with them yesterday and he was soooo excited to talk to me and it meant the world that this little angel hadn't forgot me...


He is such a doll!!


If my child can be half as cute as my little man I will be way blessed. <3

Also, Last night Marky actually let me watch Kim's Fairytale Wedding Part 1 and I have to say, I am not impressed with Kris Humphries. I would be so wierded out if when we were planning our wedding, Mark was offended if I didn't include him in everything. I guess everyone is different...



It looks like it is going to be a beautiful day out... Maybe I will open my blinds and drink in some sun from the inside. I hope that everyone has a great day and that all of you are way blessed.


Peace and Punkins,

Mama Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment