Saturday, October 1, 2011

10/1/2011

Hello everyone!! Well, if you are my friend on facebook... you have seen that I am nauseas ALL THE TIME. Only one day of puking, and I am pretty sure it was from a migraine. I have seen and heard that nausea is good in pregnancy because you are way less likely to miscarry. I am in week 7 still and I am counting the days til my 2nd trimester!!! I went to the Nurse for my 1st appointment last Wednesday. I was lucky enough to have my sister and nephew come with me. We went over a lot of stuff that I didn't even think about. Like... who do you want as your pediatrician?? Ummmm... IDK. My ped. is retired and long gone! I picked Associated Peds and if anyone has praises or bad things to say I would LOVE to hear because I have NO clue who these people are.

On a whole different note... We got our trim put in for the whole house!!! It is so pretty! And I got my new front door put in also. Love that hubby and my father in law!!

We are pretty excited about the Notre Dame-Purdue and Huskers games tonight!!! Got the chips and dip and the grill going and this little mama is ravenously hungry even through the nausea and I am going to chow down!!

I hope everyone has a great day and I'm going to eat and chill!

3 comments:

  1. Girl, I feel you on the nausea! It's terrible and I have been sick everyday since I found out. Like I said before about Zofran, I've been on it every single day and it sucks! The only things I don't like about Zofran is the headaches it gives me and the constipation! LOL, sick right? but so true.
    How was it putting new trim in? We thought about doing our house too (or painting the trim we have now, white) I... I don't know if you have dry wall or plaster but we have plaster and I'm afraid to tear the trim up thinking it will pull some of the plaster up. Damn house works seems like it's never done, but it is fun to see the end result :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to work on peds for years and associate peds are phenomenal! Hope u have a healthy pregnancy even with all the monitoring. You have a wonderful family and I am sure everything will be great;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both my sisters take their kids there and they love them. My one sister just had twins and they were amazing with them you made a great choice. Good Luck with everything

    ReplyDelete